Pucker Candy Eyelashes are crafted with maximum length using long lashes, dispersed evenly to form a bold cross pattern for classic effect.
Our Ersatz Collection are hand assemble with fine synthetic fibers, precisely layered to offer a light, natural, dimensional effect. Reusable (10+ with proper care).
Best Fit for these eyes
How to apply
- Gently curl your natural eyelashes with an eyelash curler.
- Measure each Flutter® Lash with your eyes and trim as needed.
- Apply a thin layer of eyelash glue on the entire band. Allow 3-5 seconds for the glue to thicken and build an adhesive bond.
- Begin from the center of your eye and place the Flutter® Lash directly above your natural eyelash line (for lower lashes, place the Flutter® Lash directly below your lower eyelash line). Position carefully using a tweezers or fingertips. Allow 5-10 seconds for the Flutter® Lashes to dry securely on your eyelid.
Proper Removal and Care
- Moisten a Q-tip with makeup remover and apply on the band of the Flutter® Lashes.
- Hold the makeup remover over the band of the lashes for 5-7 seconds to loosen the eyelash glue or until the Flutter® Lashes have separated from your eyelids. To preserve the appearance of your Flutter® Lashes, avoid wetting the strands of the lash.
- Carefully peel off any remaining glue from the Flutter® Lashes.
- Place the Flutter® Lashes back into their original case to mold the lashes back into their original form.
Love love these!
I have eyes with these lashes. So out to there! Love them.
I have worn them several times and they've held up very nicely. I really like them I just wish the band was a little bit longer on this pair. Great lashes!
I just repurchased these lashes and although they are a bit bold for me, I find them to be super comfortable! I have sensitive eyes and these lashes don’t feel super heavy or irritate my eyes, for the price they are so worth it!
My only question is - HOW ARE THESE $2?? If you love wispy lashes that are longer at the ends you will lovee these! Can't stop using them! They remind me of a lighter version of Lilly Lash "Havana." Loveee