KITTY crafted with a soft top layer of human hair lashes with an underlying crisscross of fine synthetic fibers for that purrrfect natural and subtle open eye look! Each layer is precisely cross and evenly disburse for a weightless, natural feel.
Our Ersatz Collection are hand assemble with fine human hair, precisely layered to offer a light, natural, dimensional effect. Reusable (10+ with proper care).
Best Fit for these eyes
How to apply
- Gently curl your natural eyelashes with an eyelash curler.
- Measure each Flutter® Lash with your eyes and trim as needed.
- Apply a thin layer of eyelash glue on the entire band. Allow 3-5 seconds for the glue to thicken and build an adhesive bond.
- Begin from the center of your eye and place the Flutter® Lash directly above your natural eyelash line (for lower lashes, place the Flutter® Lash directly below your lower eyelash line). Position carefully using a tweezers or fingertips. Allow 5-10 seconds for the Flutter® Lashes to dry securely on your eyelid.
Proper Removal and Care
- Moisten a Q-tip with makeup remover and apply on the band of the Flutter® Lashes.
- Hold the makeup remover over the band of the lashes for 5-7 seconds to loosen the eyelash glue or until the Flutter® Lashes have separated from your eyelids. To preserve the appearance of your Flutter® Lashes, avoid wetting the strands of the lash.
- Carefully peel off any remaining glue from the Flutter® Lashes.
- Place the Flutter® Lashes back into their original case to mold the lashes back into their original form.
Love love light beautiful
These are so fluffy and beautiful
These lashes are gorgeous! They are dramatic so you may have to snipe a bit or else they may bother the inner corner of your eye. Other than that they lay very nicely on the lid.
While the Flutter lashes synthetic selection is already exceptional for both quality and price, their human hair selection is even more impressive and I was not surprised. The Kitty lashes has a thick comfortable band and are easy to apply, and I love the layering and placement of the hairs. I have these lashes three stars only because these lashes aren't as tapered from short in the inner corners, to long towards the outer corners as I thought they would be. Maybe for someone with more lid space this wouldn't be a problem, but on me, they were too large and made my eyelids Itch from the constant brushing against my skin. I still think theyre beautiful, and will still recommend this company to anyone who loves / compliments me when I wear lashes from this site. ♥️