Keep your lashes safe and organized with the specially designed four compartment Acrylic Lash Box. Top compartment holds all your must have lash accessories and bottom three compartments store up to 18 pairs of your favorite Flutter Lashes (6 per row).
Measurements: 5.75″ Length x 3.5″ High x 5.5″ Wide
(Lashes and Accessories are not included)
- Gently curl your natural eyelashes with an eyelash curler.
- Measure each Fllutter® Lash with your eyes and trim as needed.
- Apply a thin layer of eyelash glue on the entire band. Allow 3-5 seconds for the glue to thicken and build an adhesive bond.
- Begin from the center of your eye and place the Flutter® Lash directly above your natural eyelash line (for lower lashes, place the Flutter® Lash directly below your lower eyelash line). Position carefully using a tweezers or fingertips. Allow 5-10 seconds for the Flutter® Lashes to dry securely on your eyelid.
Proper Removal and Care
- Moisten a Q-tip with makeup remover and apply on the band of the Flutter® Lashes.
- Hold the makeup remover over the band of the lashes for 5-7 seconds to loosen the eyelash glue or until the Flutter® Lashes have separated from your eyelids. To preserve the appearance of your Flutter® Lashes, avoid wetting the strands of the lash.
- Carefully peel off any remaining glue from the Flutter® Lashes.
- Place the Flutter® Lashes back into their original case to mold the lashes back into their original form.