SELFIE light and spike, perfect for every angle. Finely crafted using light and medium density lashes with an eye catching, soft and fluttery wingtip.
Our Ersatz Collection are hand assemble with fine synthetic fibers, precisely layered to offer a light, natural, dimensional effect. Reusable (10+ with proper care).
Best Fit for these eyes
How to apply
- Gently curl your natural eyelashes with an eyelash curler.
- Measure each Flutter® Lash with your eyes and trim as needed.
- Apply a thin layer of eyelash glue on the entire band. Allow 3-5 seconds for the glue to thicken and build an adhesive bond.
- Begin from the center of your eye and place the Flutter® Lash directly above your natural eyelash line (for lower lashes, place the Flutter® Lash directly below your lower eyelash line). Position carefully using a tweezers or fingertips. Allow 5-10 seconds for the Flutter® Lashes to dry securely on your eyelid.
Proper Removal and Care
- Moisten a Q-tip with makeup remover and apply on the band of the Flutter® Lashes.
- Hold the makeup remover over the band of the lashes for 5-7 seconds to loosen the eyelash glue or until the Flutter® Lashes have separated from your eyelids. To preserve the appearance of your Flutter® Lashes, avoid wetting the strands of the lash.
- Carefully peel off any remaining glue from the Flutter® Lashes.
- Place the Flutter® Lashes back into their original case to mold the lashes back into their original form.
This are more on the natural side but still make a statement, I always get ask what I am wearing.
These are some of my fav lashes ever. I’ve purchased so many pairs of these!
These lashes are soooo cute... they remind me of butterfly wings... when you blink it's like they flutter....
these lashes are on the natural side!! But still glam! If your a natural gal/gent but love glam then these are definitely for you! I worn them 3 times to work (you can where them to work/school because their on the natural side) and I always get asked what lashes am I wearing lol their cute lashes!!
My package was lost and they immediately sent me a replacement. LOVE THIS BRAND. Will not buy lashes anywhere else now.